Apparently newborn twins aren’t enough to keep Jay Z busy! The 47-year-old rapper announced on Sunday that he will be releasing a new album, 4:44, on Friday, June 30.
The record will be his 13th studio album, his first since 2013’s Magna Carta Holy Grail, and it will be available exclusively to Tidal and Sprint users.
The entertainment mogul announced the collaboration over the weekend, revealing that in addition to gifting Tidal subscribers with his new music, existing Sprint customers will also get a complimentary six-month trial of Tidal for their use.
It’s been a busy few weeks for Jay Z. In addition to reportedly welcoming twins with wife, Beyonce, the rapper also became the first hip-hop artist to be inducted into the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame, and received a special video tribute from former president Barack Obama for the occasion. »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Barack Obama Charlottesville Tweet Becomes Most-Liked of All Time as Late Night Hosts Take Aim at Trump Again (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 August 2017, 11:09 PM, PDT)
- Barack Obama’s Tweet Following Charlottesville Protests Is Now Most Liked in History (From PEOPLE.com. 15 August 2017, 8:53 PM, PDT)
- John Legend, Barbra Streisand & More Celebs Condemn President Trump's Charlottesville Press Conference (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 August 2017, 5:13 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce, Jay-z’s Daughter Blue Ivy Jealous Of Twins Is Made-Up Story (From GossipCop. 14 August 2017, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Meet the Panelists - Smackdown '63 (From FilmExperience. 11 August 2017, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Kelly Rowland on Workouts With Beyonce and Jay Z: 'Everybody Goes Hard!' (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 August 2017, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Les Twins’ Laurent & Larry Bourgeois Reveal Beyoncé Taught Them How to Speak English: ‘She’s a Great Teacher’ (From PEOPLE.com. 15 August 2017, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Confident Jay-z & Kanye West Will ‘Work Things Out’ & ‘Heal Their Wounds’ (From HollywoodLife. 15 August 2017, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Kim K Heartbroken Over Fractured Relationship With Beyonce — Hopes To Be ‘Better Friends’ (From HollywoodLife. 14 August 2017, 9:48 PM, PDT)