Apparently newborn twins aren’t enough to keep Jay Z busy! The 47-year-old rapper announced on Sunday that he will be releasing a new album, 4:44, on Friday, June 30.
The record will be his 13th studio album, his first since 2013’s Magna Carta Holy Grail, and it will be available exclusively to Tidal and Sprint users.
The entertainment mogul announced the collaboration over the weekend, revealing that in addition to gifting Tidal subscribers with his new music, existing Sprint customers will also get a complimentary six-month trial of Tidal for their use.
It’s been a busy few weeks for Jay Z. In addition to reportedly welcoming twins with wife, Beyonce, the rapper also became the first hip-hop artist to be inducted into the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame, and received a special video tribute from former president Barack Obama for the occasion. »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Barack Obama Could Soon Have a Street in La Named After Him (From The Wrap. 22 June 2017, 3:27 PM, PDT)
- See Towering Michelle and Barack Obama Alongside Prince and Harriet Tubman in Massive New D.C. Mural (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2017, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Trump Slams Obama for Not Stopping Russia From Meddling With Election (From The Wrap. 22 June 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- 'The Beguiled': How Sofia Coppola Reimagined a Macho Seventies War Film (From Rolling Stone. 22 June 2017, 5:38 AM, PDT)
- Beyonce & Jay-z’s Twins Still In Hospital: How Long Before They Can Come Home? (From HollywoodLife. 21 June 2017, 7:19 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce Reportedly Delivered Twins Via C-Section: Only 1 Person Allowed In The Room (From HollywoodLife. 21 June 2017, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Is a Fierce Greek Goddess in '#SecretShoot' Promoting New Songs With Alicia Keys and Future (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 June 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce & Jay-z ‘Happy & Relieved’ New Twins Finally Released From Hospital (From HollywoodLife. 22 June 2017, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- Jay-Z on Using His Voice to Fight Social Injustice: ‘Trophies Are Nice, But Some Projects Lead to Far Greater Rewards’ (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2017, 11:10 AM, PDT)