Apparently newborn twins aren’t enough to keep Jay Z busy! The 47-year-old rapper announced on Sunday that he will be releasing a new album, 4:44, on Friday, June 30.
The record will be his 13th studio album, his first since 2013’s Magna Carta Holy Grail, and it will be available exclusively to Tidal and Sprint users.
The entertainment mogul announced the collaboration over the weekend, revealing that in addition to gifting Tidal subscribers with his new music, existing Sprint customers will also get a complimentary six-month trial of Tidal for their use.
It’s been a busy few weeks for Jay Z. In addition to reportedly welcoming twins with wife, Beyonce, the rapper also became the first hip-hop artist to be inducted into the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame, and received a special video tribute from former president Barack Obama for the occasion. »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- John McCain to Release New Memoir ‘The Restless Wave’ in April (From The Wrap. 20 October 2017, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- American Horror Story: This 1 Hint Could Mean Ally Is the Real Cult Leader (From BuzzSugar. 20 October 2017, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- People Explains: Why Trump Is Feuding with Rep. Frederica Wilson Over Controversial Call to Slain Soldier’s Widow (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2017, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- Michelle Williams Opens Up About Being Suicidal While Touring With Destiny's Child (From Popsugar. 18 October 2017, 6:40 PM, PDT)
- Michelle Williams Gets Candid on Depression While in Destiny's Child: ''I Was Suicidal...and Wanted Out'' (From E! Online. 18 October 2017, 5:17 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Rocked the House at the Tidal Benefit Concert While Wearing a Subtle Reminder of Boyfriend Alex Rodriguez (From E! Online. 18 October 2017, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- Cindy Crawford Talks Moving In and Merging Styles with Husband Rande Gerber: ‘We Didn’t Agree on Everything’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2017, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Beyoncé's Family Costumes Are Always on Another Level (From Popsugar. 19 October 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Fat Joe on America Under Trump’s Presidency: ‘It’s A Very Fragile Time’ (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2017, 11:33 AM, PDT)