Apparently newborn twins aren’t enough to keep Jay Z busy! The 47-year-old rapper announced on Sunday that he will be releasing a new album, 4:44, on Friday, June 30.
The record will be his 13th studio album, his first since 2013’s Magna Carta Holy Grail, and it will be available exclusively to Tidal and Sprint users.
The entertainment mogul announced the collaboration over the weekend, revealing that in addition to gifting Tidal subscribers with his new music, existing Sprint customers will also get a complimentary six-month trial of Tidal for their use.
It’s been a busy few weeks for Jay Z. In addition to reportedly welcoming twins with wife, Beyonce, the rapper also became the first hip-hop artist to be inducted into the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame, and received a special video tribute from former president Barack Obama for the occasion. »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Even the Secret Service Wore Sarongs! The Obamas Visit Bali Temple on Trip to Barack’s Childhood Home of Indonesia (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2017, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- Seth Meyers Slams Trump for Getting ‘Trolled’ by Obama (Video) (From The Wrap. 27 June 2017, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Returns From Russia With a Mock Apology for Trump (Video) (From The Wrap. 27 June 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Are the Twins Home? Beyoncé and Jay-z's Babies Reportedly Settle into Luxurious Malibu Rental (From PEOPLE.com. 26 June 2017, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Beyoncé and Jay-z Bring the Twins Home to a $400,000-a-Month Luxury Rental (From E! Online. 26 June 2017, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- Everything You Didn't See at the 2017 Bet Awards (From E! Online. 26 June 2017, 6:11 AM, PDT)
- Monica on Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s New Additions: ‘They’re an Amazing Family’ (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: Which NYC Auditions Won You Over? (From TVLine.com. 26 June 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Here's How Much Money Beyoncé and Jay Z Spend on Their Fabulous Rental Homes (From E! Online. 26 June 2017, 2:39 PM, PDT)