Beyoncé's twins have arrived and Blue Ivy now has a younger brother and sister, according to multiple reports.
Details have been kept under wraps on the twins' arrival, which reportedly happened in a Los Angeles hospital on Monday, June 12. However, according to TMZ, a "minor issue" has kept the Bey babies in for a longer-than-expected stay.
Meanwhile, Mathew Knowles, seemingly scooped his own daughter with the birth confirmation in a Twitter post on Sunday, writing: "They're here! #beyonce #twins #jayz #happybirthday." »
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé Knowles
- 'The Beguiled': How Sofia Coppola Reimagined a Macho Seventies War Film (From Rolling Stone. 22 June 2017, 5:38 AM, PDT)
- Kelly Rowland Trolls The Beyhive Hard When Asked About Beyonce’s Twins: Watch (From HollywoodLife. 21 June 2017, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus: ‘I Really Hope My Sister Noah Never Feels Pressures’ of Music Industry Like I Did (From PEOPLE.com. 21 June 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Is a Fierce Greek Goddess in '#SecretShoot' Promoting New Songs With Alicia Keys and Future (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 June 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce & Jay-z ‘Happy & Relieved’ New Twins Finally Released From Hospital (From HollywoodLife. 22 June 2017, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- Jay-Z on Using His Voice to Fight Social Injustice: ‘Trophies Are Nice, But Some Projects Lead to Far Greater Rewards’ (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2017, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Beyoncé and Jay Z's Twins Reportedly Being Held in Hospital to Treat "Minor Issue" (From Popsugar. 20 June 2017, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- Jay-Z Is All Smiles at the Gym After Twins' Birth and New Album Announcement -- See the Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 June 2017, 6:45 PM, PDT)
- Jay Z Spotted Arriving at Los Angeles Hospital After Beyoncé Gives Birth to Twins (From PEOPLE.com. 19 June 2017, 5:30 PM, PDT)