Beyoncé's twins have arrived and Blue Ivy now has a younger brother and sister, according to multiple reports.
Details have been kept under wraps on the twins' arrival, which reportedly happened in a Los Angeles hospital on Monday, June 12. However, according to TMZ, a "minor issue" has kept the Bey babies in for a longer-than-expected stay.
Meanwhile, Mathew Knowles, seemingly scooped his own daughter with the birth confirmation in a Twitter post on Sunday, writing: "They're here! #beyonce #twins #jayz #happybirthday." »
Similar News ItemsBeyoncé
- Michelle Williams Gets Candid on Depression While in Destiny's Child: ''I Was Suicidal...and Wanted Out'' (From E! Online. 18 October 2017, 5:17 PM, PDT)
- 'Professor Marston and the Wonder Women' Director on the Superhero's Kinky Origin Story (Exclusive) (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 October 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Tidal's Benefit Concert Was Basically a Gathering Place For Girls Who Run the World (From Popsugar. 18 October 2017, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- Cindy Crawford Talks Moving In and Merging Styles with Husband Rande Gerber: ‘We Didn’t Agree on Everything’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2017, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Beyoncé's Family Costumes Are Always on Another Level (From Popsugar. 19 October 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Fat Joe on America Under Trump’s Presidency: ‘It’s A Very Fragile Time’ (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2017, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- Michelle Williams Opens Up About Being Suicidal While Touring With Destiny's Child (From Popsugar. 18 October 2017, 6:40 PM, PDT)
- Michelle Williams Says She Was Suicidal at the Height of Destiny's Child Fame (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 October 2017, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Beyoncé's Friends and Family Send Heartfelt Messages to the Birthday Girl (From E! Online. 4 September 2017, 3:03 PM, PDT)